“This contract was divided into two lots (Lot 2A and Lot 2B). This Certificate confirms the completion of the entire Lot 2 project.
Lot 2A included the construction of the primary sewerage system in the Plazh (beach) area of Durres between perroi i Agait and Ura and Dajlanit (up to EPS6). Lot 2A consists of the following works:
– 6,300 m of gravity sewer main from DN315 to DN1000 including about 200 PEAD DN1200 manholes
– 2,500 m of sewer preemptions from DN 280 to DN 710
– The renovation of four existing lift stations (EPS1, EPS2, EPS4 AND EPS5)
– The construction of four new lift stations (NPS1/1, NPS1/2, NPS1/3 & NPS8) 1,975 m of DN315 secondary sewer network, including 88 manholes and 67 utility connections.
Lot 2B covers works for the sewerage pipeline to convey sewage effluent from EPS6 in Ura and Dajlanit to the new treatment plant completed in May 2011. Lot 2B consists of the following works:
– The renovation of the existing lift station (EPS6) including the new Entrance Well, Valve Room, Control Building, Mechanical and Electrical works and miscellaneous works
– The construction of the new lift station (NPS9) including the Inlet Well, Pump Well, Valve Room and Control Building, Mechanical and Electrical works and miscellaneous works
– The construction of the interception manhole of the existing DN2250 double pipeline from the city of Durres to NPS9
– The installation of 4,007 m of DN710 and DN800 sewer preemption from EPS6 to the sewage treatment plant.”